Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13, 2009

I'm just going to empty my brain. Just cuz there is a lot up there ;]

~The bears suck, as usual.

~My nails are extra long
(I'm making a conscious effort to grow them)

~Ashely Dixon is super cool

~I need a car

~I tuned my sister's toms to a Bb major triad

~Mr johnson can't handle duck duck goose
(lmao)

~rehearsal marathon used to be pointless and fun, now it has purpose and is fun

~Michael Jackson WAS attractive until he made himself look like a freak

~Matt Morely has amazing taste in music

~My mom shouldn't have gotten drunk last night if she didn't want to deal with it this morning

~the key of g minor bothers me, but I'm okay with Bb Major
(they are the same, but not really hah)

~I'm going to give ms R non stop shit when she gets back from being a mom lol

~Pink has a super raspy voice

~I'm going to get fired from my job

~I want a boyfriend.
(jh@g34#$sdfE;jh)&dfTkjhdsfH}})
[yeah he's in there^] hah

~Shannon's bike isn't at my house anymore and my garage looks like it is missing something hah

~I work too much this week

~Billy joel wins at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment